Need to protect your children by writing a will?
At Maximum Inheritance will writing company, we do all the work and make it quick, easy and painless. With over 26 years experience, we can anticipate every eventuality and plan for changes in your circumstances – this means your will would always be up to date. We ensure your children inherit your home, other assets and spell out how your children would be brought up.
It starts with a conversation and believe it or not, will be a pleasant one. We invite you to book a free consultation today. Yes, it’s without cost, obligation or commitment. The process is effortless and simple, just click here to arrange your free consultation and we’ll call to arrange a convenient time to visit you.
The Significance Of Will Writing as a Parent
It’s true, the privileges of parenthood comes with responsibilities. As a parent, if anything happened to you, you’d be glad you made arrangements for:
- Bringing up your children while respecting your beliefs and values;
- the age you want them to come into their inheritance;
- ensuring they actually got the inheritance;
- in what proportions you’d want your children to inherit, and
- selecting guardians, executors and trustees.
Take a Deep breath, and relax… we’ll help you find answers to these questions. Click here to reach out to us now
Here’s what you should expect from our will writing experts
Firstly, you don’t need to prepare anything. We do all the hard work. All the information you need is in your heart not even in your head, in your heart. We visit you in the comfort of your home to discuss your wishes and your personal and financial situation. The will writing consultation lasts roughly 45 minutes. Based on the discussion, you decide how to proceed. We agree how to draft a document that best accomplishes your wishes and desires.
7 Reasons To Choose Maximum Inheritance Will Writing Company
- We start with a blank sheet of paper and a fountain pen.
- We do not use forms, templates or check-boxes.
- No corners are cut in the drafting of your documents.
- Your will is prepared by our skilled draftsman of over 30 years experience and a dedicated copywriter.
- At your invitation, we would return with the necessary paperwork, you sign the documents. We go through the documents to cross all the Ts and dot all the Is – and that will be it.
- You and us would be confident your will would be perfect for you or your money back.
- You have 365 days, a whole year to ask for your money back if you’re not satisfied.
You’d be confident whatever life may throw at you, your will would never be out of date. Your free, no obligation will writing consultation is just a click away.