My thanks for this show go to:
& Jo Dodds
And now, today’s guest. Today’s guest talk to me about social justice, repurposing churches as concert spaces, music as a way to prevent and solve mental health problems in the workplace.
This was recorded early in December, so we talk of Christmas and what he’s looking forward to in the new year.
Therefore, I am proud to present Graham Bell. Brief note that this conversation was recorded in somewhat noisy office in central London.
• For everybody, a frame of reference
• Gifts and their meaning
• An inspiration and a frustration
• Love is what drives big changes and big moves
• The best of both worlds
• Life is a lot richer with…
• The joy of having no filter
• An inspiring repertoire
• We talk to people in different ways
• Make it fun
• No one knows who we are
• Emphasis on music education