Gina Balarin is a marketing story-teller. One of the best ways to convey one’s message is to tell stories. She’s the founder of the marketing company Verbalistics. And, and, you want to get a copy of her book Secret Army. I invite myself to dinner.
We talk about loads of things….
- Sideways look at planning
- The simple things that make one happy
- When to measure the mountain
- The feeling experienced when handling peaches or other furry surfaces
- Value in truth
- Everyone has to sell – everyday
- People… the best people
- Growth, what is it good for?
- Enjoy doing what you’re proud of
- The power of a testimonial is…
- The pride and shame of self-publishing
- The democratization of publishing