Solve Your Inheritance Tax & Estate Planning Issues Instantly
- Are you sick of going round the worldwide web hunting solutions to your estate planning and inheritance tax issues?
- Are the ‘answers’ you’ve got generic, unclear or contradictory?
- Isn’t it time you got solutions specific to your situation – rather than a theoretical, hypothetical scenario?
Save hundreds of thousands of pounds: get the perfect answer to your query – quickly and cost-effectively.
Keep Your Money in Your Family
Keep the Taxman Away, Legally
Avoid inheritance tax: get answers based on your unique circumstances.
Avoid Inheritance Tax Easily
There are 351 different ways to save inheritance tax. Let’s use them to save you inheritance tax.
Keep Your Sanity
Save hours and weeks of fruitless searching: speak to a 30-year estate planning veteran.
Avoid Inheritance Tax Confidently
What You Can Expect
Solutions Specific to You
Your family and your financial situation are unique, so, solutions to your inheritance tax and estate planning questions should be laser focused on you.
The solution to every problem depends on its circumstances – the answers to your inheritance tax planning questions and inheritance tax planning questions are only any use if they are based on your circumstances, your aspirations and your intentions.
We’ll start with a blank sheet of paper.
In your advice session, we’ll discuss your aspirations for your estate and I outline how you could apply the exemptions, rules, allowances and principles to meet your aspirations for your family’s future financial wellbeing by keeping your inheritance tax bill to as near zero as possible. And, I shall help you understand how the evil of inheritance tax turns a Rolls Royce to a Mini.
And how to keep this evil away from your family.
Clear Understanding of Your Options
Your advice session will leave you with a grounding in the philosophies and principles of estate planning and inheritance tax planning.
Your advice session will leave you with knowledge of the tools you can use to keep your assets safe from HMRC.
You’ll master how to:
- Use trusts – including life interests trusts, interest-in-possession and discretionary trusts – to keep your money and other assets in the family
- Transfer or give assets before your death to avoid tax (and know the benefits and potential pitfalls of doing this)
- Create a plan provides confidence and security that your money would stay in your family forever.
Clear report of your session
A report, in crisp clear language that spells out the detail of our advice session, with all your options outlined, and recommendations for the best way to achieve your desired objective.
Fixed Fee Advice
Fixed fee advice. No gimmicks. No nasty surprises.
365-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your advice session and the recommendations to protect your estate, I’ll return your money in full. You’ve a whole year to ask for your money back. No questions asked.