Lasting Powers of Attorney
You’re a mature sensible adult, you’re prudent, you’re forward thinking, so let’s talk about lasting powers of attorney.
You want to arrange your affairs so that people you love, people you trust can step in and make decisions on your behalf if you became too ill to decide these things yourself.
Afterall, you wouldn’t trust your local council to exclude your family while discussing your social care.
You wouldn’t want your financial transactions small and large left undone if by ill health you needed someone to do these things on your behalf.
The Evil of Not Having Lasting Powers of Attorney
Did you hear about Rosalind Figg, the Warwickshire woman who packed in her business to look after her elderly mother?
When Rosalind took her mother from the care home at which she was resident the police arrested the young lady.
The police arrested her because her mother did not have lasting power of attorney.
This sort of evil nonsense happens often. Often in times of great stress.
You can prevent such vile nonsense happening to your family.
This is your chance.
Get lasting power of attorney and prevent this manner of wicked nonsense befalling your family.
Lasting powers of attorney (LPA) allow your loved ones to step in and take care of you.
Types of LPA
- The property and finance LPA covers such things as paying your bills, buying and selling your property and managing your bank accounts and investments.
- The health and welfare LPA covers decisions about health and social care.
The Expertise of a Professional
- You want an experienced professional to guide you through the process.
- You want an experienced professional to guide through your options when drafting the documents.
- You want an experienced professional to guide you through the process of registering the paperwork.
Your family set up, be it boring or complex: your finances be they modest or grand and your requirements, be they urgent or less so, dictate your needs and requirements. Therefore, I’ll take the time to understand the detail of your circumstances and from there apply my extensive experience to drafting the perfect lasting powers of attorney for you.