As you know, the longer it takes to administer an estate, the less the beneficiaries would get, therefore you don’t want to delay probate and estate administration.
5 Familiar Probate Problems, Which Do You Wish to Overcome?
- Speed: accuracy, and effectiveness – ensuring the provisions of the will are carried out promptly and the beneficiaries secure the maximum value from the estate.
- Using the law to your advantage so your family comes out ahead.
- preservation of the inheritance for family, including generations yet unborn.
- Protecting the estate from hangers-on such as divorce claimants and other creditors.
- Inheriting intelligently so current and future generations of the family. don’t pay inheritance tax needlessly – minimising, even eliminating inheritance tax.
I get anguished telephone several calls a month from people who’ve attempted DIY probate: they’ve recognised it was false economy – they’ve got things wrong.
They therefore wish they’d engaged me right at the start.
For something that could affect your family’s financial wellbeing for generations, you want to speak to an expert.
My skills, training and experience make me ideal to handle the probate and estate administration of your loved one’s estate.
Probate Even if There’s no will
If the deceased didn’t leave a will, no problem, I can get the grant of probate and carry on with administration of the estate. I’ll interpret the prevailing laws, such that your family gets the best possible outcome.
Applying for probate and administering the estate of the deceased: you don’t want to drag it out – you want it done quickly, effectively and efficiently.
I’ll take away the hassle:
- I’ll save you time.
- You’ll avoid unnecessary work.
- I’ll save you money.
- You avoid costly errors.
- You get the maximum value from the estate.
What You’ll Get:
- Free initial no-obligation consultation in the comfort of your home.
- Fixed fee service – so there are no nasty surprises.
- I keep you informed every step of the way, so you always know what’s going on.
- Swift, accurate, knowledgeable resolution of the estate.
- In sum, top class probate and estate administration which means more money to the beneficiaries of the estate