The Whole Lot
I understand you’re busy, with lots of things to do.
Like me however, you acknowledge your responsibility to your family. That’s why I write The Whole Lot, my free monthly newsletter, and that’s why you should sign up for it.
To help you prevent the fruit of your life’s work disappearing like steam from a tea kettle, I’ll give you the latest information on all things related to planning your inheritance thus you’ll be certain your assets go to those you want.
This monthly newsletter is a light-hearted, even sometimes funny collection of anecdotes and the latest goings on in the world of inheritance planning and will writing.
What’s in the Newsletter
Of course, there are matters which at first blush lack a direct bearing on making the most of your life’s work, but I know these things. I can see round corners, and I can see unintended consequences of actions of individuals and the almost criminal incompetence of those who draught and implement our laws. So, with a lifetime’s experience, I can filter out the noise. I cut out the nonsense.
I was, I am and I’ll always be an inheritance planner and will writer. I’m no journalist, therefore I’ve no editor, proprietor or even search engine to worry about. I simply tell it like it is. With no journalist embellishment, I thus the freedom of having no advertisers to worry about.
8 Reasons to Sign Up to My Newsletter
- It’s first, free.
- It arrives in the post.
- Read it at your convenience, put it aside, come back to it, and share it with your nearest and dearest.
- And then, hand it to a friend.
- Yes, it costs some money to send it to you, but aren’t you worth it?
- You get practical advice to preserve your inheritance, and the odd smile.
- It’s personal.
- I write every word of the newsletter, that way you’ll get to know me. You know my thoughts, my ideas and my inspirations.
Simply fill the form below to sign up to my newsletter.