This lady has a way with words, watch out for the phrase about beans on toast.
She’s employee number one, I get the sense should be lovely to work with, but also, she’ll be grand to meet in an informal context.
We talk about the frog-eyed sprite – I think… that is an Austin Healy. I’m a Mercedes-Benz 300 SL man myself. But I’ll happily be her passenger.
This I believe: there is a need for female role models. Men, boys, need female role models.
Wait? Why are we listening to me. I’m joined by…
We talk about about lots….
- We agree boys need strong female role models
- Being grounded by family
- Being employee number one
- The virtue of correctness, and the people she enjoys working with
- We develop a new interview question for job applicants
- The Team ‘M’ – I doubt you could join, but it sounds like fun
- The most important thing in life
- Who wants to be a domestic goddess
- The indulgence of good company
- Her ideal party guest
- The joy of writing